Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Jazzing Up My Makeup From Day To Night

- августа 20, 2019




This post has been sponsored.


I wouldn’t describe myself as being a particularly dressy person but one way I always love to dress up is with my makeup. I have my daily makeup routine but when it comes to jazzing things up, there are a few staples that I always reach for to go from a day time look to a night time look. So whether I’m starting from scratch or want to transform my makeup whilst I’m already out  for the day, here are my staples for amping up the party level of any makeup look.



Contour


I don’t contour on a daily basis, I’m much more into that bronzer and blusher look than a heavy contour. However, when it comes to an evening look, I will always try to sculpt my non-existent cheekbones more than I do on a daily basis. I feel like I’ve tried way more disappointing contour products than good ones, but my current favourite has to be my Fenty Match Stix in Amber which is the perfect cool-toned contour and I love the easy-to-blend cream formulation too.


Highlight


Whilst I do reach for a highlighter most days, I tend to pick a more ‘wow’ one for a night out as you can never highlight too much when you want to jazz things up. My favourite highlighter has to be BECCA Moonstone which does pack a punch, but if you want something seriously bold, I really recommend the NYX Strobe of Genius Palette which are the most pigmented highlighters I own and there are some interesting shades in there too.



A Bold Lip


If I’m already out for the day and want to transform my everyday makeup look really quickly, I’ll always opt for a bold lip. It’s amazing how much more put together you can look with just one swipe of lipstick. I’m absolutely loving Charlotte Tilbury The Queen at the moment and I cannot wait to wear it on a night out. I also love Rimmel Take The Stage for a classic red.


False Eyelashes


My favourite way to jazz up a makeup look is definitely with some falsies. I never really wear false eyelashes for daytime use, so they make me feel really dressed up when I do reach for them on a night out. My go-to brand for false lashes has always been Eylure and my favourites are the Fleur Loves Lashes but I also love the volume range for a bolder look. I always make sure I coat my lashes in some mascara first though, normally reaching for Benefit They’re Real which is seriously longlasting for a night out.


Setting Spray


Finally, I want to make sure my makeup lasts so I’ll always go in with a spritz of setting spray. I’ve rekindled my love for Urban Decay All Nighter recently with a travel-sized version, really nothing compares to this one for me in terms of makeup longevity. Definitely, want to repurchase the full-sized one soon.


What are your favourite beauty products for transforming a day look to an evening look?



Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии