Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Sephora VIB Sale Picks 2019

- августа 20, 2019

Hey, hey, hey! I’m here to tell other people how to spend their hard-earned skincare/makeup money. You know what that means…it’s time for a Sephora sale! Make that money, then save that money. Here’s what I would buy/am gonna buy.













Jouer Blush Bouquet Dual Blush Palette





I have the Jouer Blush Bouquett palette in my kit and it’s super great. If you’re still not convinced, read all the positive reviews. It’s kinda insane. The Adore duo would work for most.









Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel-Perfect Nude





I have been topping off all my client’s natural nude lip looks with this. It’s just such a great subtle color that looks healthy and flattering on everyone.









Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek Stick in Werk





This is probably my favorite new product discovery of the year. It’s my current favorite cream blush that can also be used on lips. I actually prefer that mini size because it fits onto the cheeks and lips better than the full size. Just trust me; ya needs this.









Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette





This is not a highlighting palette because ohmygosh, it’s sooo much better than that. The Ambient Lighting Powders incorporate something super unique called photoluminescent technology. These powders refract light and give the face a legit, soft focus effect. I’ve been using this palette on all my clients and I get it now. The hype is so real.









Clean Makeup Kit





This $28 set has 2 of my fave products ever: the Bite Beauty Multistick in Cashew and the Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer. If you’re into clean beauty products, this set allows you to try several clean offerings at a great value.










Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии