Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Lyubov Gives Us the Secret to her Glowy Summer Makeup Routine

- июня 14, 2019

Hi! My name is Lyubov. I was born and raised in Ukraine. Since I was very little, I have always had passion for makeup and beauty. I have vivid memories of taking my mom’s eyeshadow palettes and just putting it on my eyelids, or putting lipsticks on my lips- just imagine a 5 year old playing with all that makeup! Well, not a lot has changed since then. I’m still playing with makeup on a daily basis, and I love the way it makes me feel more confident.


As much as I love a full-face look, in the summer I like to use very light amount for an almost a no-makeup look. So BB cream, brow pencil, mascara, and just a little highlight is going give you that perfected look, effortlessly.


The best part about the summer is taking time to relax and enjoy being outside in the park or at the beach. We all know how important it is to protect our skin from UVA and UVB rays, that’s why I always love to use e.l.f.’s BB Cream. It evens out my skin and has UVA/UVB SPF 20, which is a huge plus! After applying, my skin looks very flawless and healthy, but more importantly, it’s protected from harmful ways that can lead to dark spots and wrinkles.


For my brows, I love using the Ultra Precise Brow Pencil. It creates very natural  finish, and the slim shape helps me define and fills in gaps. For the lashes I love using the Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara, it creates very beautiful full lashes that last all day long.


My final finishing touch is always the highlight. I love using the Highlighting Pearl Paint– it’s such a great product, you can use it so many ways! You can mix it with your foundation, put it on your eyelids, lips, shoulders and cheekbones. It would give you such a beautiful flawless glow.


And those are my biggest tips to keep you glowing this summer! Be sure to follow me on my Instagram for more makeup tips @lyubilyubov



Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии