Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

My works (selection) / Jewelry and bijouterie / SECOND STREET

- апреля 24, 2020




I thought, thought and decided to lay out my works... I create them for the most part for myself. Everything that I find in the “immense bins” at home or at my friends’s place is used - scraps of leather, old beads, cords, parts from old mother’s necklaces... And then I finish - “tuning”)))) - I paint with acrylic and varnish, Ennobles, and... I’m happy to wear... And if someone I know loves something — I repeat, think up something new, add - in general I’m creative to the fullest... It's nice when there are more people who wear my work! Maybe the regulars of Second Street will like something? ..)) target="_blank" name="cut" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">














(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d. getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d. getElementById(id)) return; js = d. createElement(s); js. id = id; js. src = "://connect. facebook. net/ru_RU/sdk. js#xfbml=1&version=v2.0"; fjs. parentNode. insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d. getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d. getElementById(id)) return; js = d. createElement(s); js. id = id; js. src = "://connect. facebook. net/ru_RU/sdk. js#xfbml=1&version=v2.0"; fjs. parentNode. insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));



="://secondstreet. ru/blog/diy_biju/moi-raboty-podborka. html">

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии