Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Bag and some Gauthier (diy) / Diy Dresses / SECOND STREET

- апреля 24, 2020




I want to share with you my alteration of the dress. I call these “bags” for convenience and simplicity. The decor is also simple to execute, unless it takes time. In general, the details are as follows.

target="_blank" name="cut" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">

I bought a second-hand denim dress in size 58 (and you can’t tell from the photo), it seems to be even for pregnant women.





I didn’t really know how exactly I would redo it. To begin with, I divided the top and the skirt, dismissed the assembly, removed the sleeves. Without assembly, the neckline turned out to be very deep and wide, falling from the shoulders. I twisted it, turned it around, put it on backwards - normal (in the photo the top is already sewn on the sides).





The back made a seam in the middle, and a deep triangular neckline. Top made wide enough. On the back were the remains of breast tucks - left as is - they are not very noticeable.





The width of the back of the skirt was much larger, therefore, it laid folds in the back, but did not become in the front, and a few centimeters that cut from the sides were useful for turning. It turned out like this.







Convenient "bag", but boring. And there’s so much to do in Daddy’s Dad... For a long time, I’ve dreamed of “fixing up” the embroidery from the Gauthier SS'12 collection somewhere.





Whole collection target="_blank" href="://www. vogue. ru/collection/springsummer2012/ready-to-wear/paris/Jean_Paul_Gaultier/collection/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">here.





Despite the fact that the silhouette of my dress is not fitted, I decided to take a chance. Gauthier embroidered on a machine, I am not capable of such feats - I sewed it with hand stitches.





I perfectly understood that it wouldn’t work out so elegantly and subtly as in the original. I drew the pattern on the fabric by hand, in some places simplified it, but in general it was recognizable.





It took about 25 meters of soutache. I will not call my work ideal, but for the first time in my life - completely. It’s realistic to embroider in 3-4 evenings, but I am a fan of “stretching pleasure” - I managed it with rare raids in a week and a half).





It looks original, not to mention that it is very convenient. You can wear absolutely with any shoe: sandals, sneakers, sneakers, oxfords, etc.



In high heels, like here, even smartly.





Below are some examples of dresses with a similar cut. They are easy to sew, but they can look very interesting.











I would be glad to share your impressions :) Thank you!



target="_blank" href="://thisispaper. com/filter/fashion/muku-ss14" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Source, target="_blank" href="://www. vogue. com/vogue-daily/article/new-labels-elevate-idea-of-basics-atea-trademark-samuji/#1" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">source, target="_blank" href="://www. marie-claire. es/moda/tendencias/fotos/celebrities-y-tendencias-2013-amor-u-odio/vb-pastel" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">source, target="_blank" href="://www. vogue. ru/collection/springsummer2015/resort/nyu-york/Rachel_Comey/" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">


(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d. getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d. getElementById(id)) return; js = d. createElement(s); js. id = id; js. src = "://connect. facebook. net/ru_RU/sdk. js#xfbml=1&version=v2.0"; fjs. parentNode. insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d. getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d. getElementById(id)) return; js = d. createElement(s); js. id = id; js. src = "://connect. facebook. net/ru_RU/sdk. js#xfbml=1&version=v2.0"; fjs. parentNode. insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));



="://secondstreet. ru/blog/dress_diy/meshok-i-nemnogo-gote-diy. html">

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии