Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Tropical Red Lip

- мая 24, 2019

October 10, 2018 19 Comments

This is usually the time one moves to cooler hues (hello, autumn!) but Mumbai, being Mumbai, is unbelievably hot and humid at the moment and I’m finding myself drawn to more summery styles and colors. This makeup look is inspired by the outfit (as is the case with a lot of my looks!). I picked this tropical print dress from H&M online and took cues from the orange-red hue in the print. I love tropical prints, the greener the better! Not just for outfits but for bedding, cushion covers…anything really!



To complement this bright red lip, I did a soft coppery eye with my signature winged liner, some natural looking false lashes and a glowy bronzed cheek! I would normally accessorize this look with warm tones but these jumbo silver sequinned earrings actually worked out quite well here 😀



tropical red lip



tropical red lip



tropical red lip


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии