Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Friday Favorites #6

- мая 25, 2019

February 28, 2014 23 Comments

Hey everyone!



This week’s most loved products mix features Shiseido, MAC and NYX! Check out this week’s favorites below.


friday favorites #6Friday Favorites #6

Shiseido Eyebrow Styling Compact



I love full brows and the new Shiseido Eyebrow compact in Medium Brown is my new favorite brow product! This powder dup contains 2 shades – a chocolate brown and a darker, greyish brown. I find the latter blends in really well with my naturally dark brow hair. The powders are sheer and buildable which is just how brow powders need to be. The texture is smooth but not too soft and the staying power is excellent. Love it!



NYX Powder Blush : Pinched



I recently picked it up from cherryculture and its such a lovely color, I’ve been wearing this almost everyday for the past week! Its a peachy pink shade containing gold micro shimmer that adds a very healthy color and glow to the face. You can see the swatch HERE. I’ve worn it HERE and used it in THIS tutorial.


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии