Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

My pink lipsticks : Swatches + FOTDs

- мая 08, 2019

January 29, 2011 26 Comments

Pink is a color close to every woman’s heart. When it comes to lipsticks, the shades and hues that this color comes in are endless! - baby pink, bubble gum pink, coral pink, rosy pink, tea rose pink, fuchsia pink, , ruby, carmine, magenta..the list goes on. While some of us like to stick to nude pinks, some like their pinks deep and daring like fuchsia and magenta. Whether you are 16 or 60, fair or dusky, at least one of pink’s many avatars will complement your skin tone and give that ‘glow’ to your face.



I was always apprehensive about wearing pink lipsticks and for a long time the only pink in my vanity case was Revlon Colorburst ‘Rosy Nude’ which is a universally flattering muted earthy pink. Recently, I experimented with more shades of pinks and here is my collection-



My pink lipsticks :


My pink lipsticks :L-R: Maybelline Moisture Extreme ‘Coral pink’, Revlon Colorstay ‘Satin Rosewood’, Revlon Colorburst’Rosy Nude’, Revlon super lustrous ‘Grape Juice’, Maybelline Colorsensational ‘Extatic Coral’ Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии