Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Eminence Organic Skin Care Strawberry Rhubarb Masque : Review

- мая 08, 2019

August 29, 2015 22 Comments

Hey everyone!



Today I’m reviewing a beautiful luxury face masque that I used during my workshop last weekend – the Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb masque. Eminence Organics is an award-winning, organic skincare brand from Hungary that is now available in India through Www. szep. in. I’ve been trying out some of their masques and concentrates recently and decided to use this mask for my workshop since it works so well on all skin types.



Price : Rs 4392 for 60 ml


eminence organics strawberry rhubarb masque reviewEminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Masque Review eminence organics strawberry rhubarb masque reviewEminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Masque Review Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии