Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

FOTD : Fresh everyday makeup

- апреля 30, 2019

October 23, 2017 16 Comments

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Diwali! Today I’m sharing the makeup I wore today, its a fresh everyday look which is super quick to create. I evened out my skin using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh foundation (my shade is 4N1 Shell Beige). This is a new launch and its a sheer foundation with a really nice, healthy, radiant finish. It is super long stay as well! Since this is quite sheer, I used the KIKO Highlighting Pen (medium coverage highlighting concealer) in Shade 03 to brighten up the under eyes, centre of the face and the mouth region. I loved how well this blended into the skin. I’m really enjoying trying out new KIKO products at the moment.



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin 4



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin 8



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin



For the cheeks, I ended up using the Colorbar Feel the Rain blush duo which I’ve mentioned several times in my videos, I love LOVE this blush duo! The dusty rose matte shade gives the most natural looking pink flush to the cheeks while the peachy highlighter adds a really pretty soft highlight. The formula is really good as well, soft blendable powders without any fallout and the packaging with the droplet detailing is another major plus point. Can’t recommend this enough!



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin 1



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin 2



I kept the eyes very simple with just mascara; I used the KIKO Volume Sculpt mascara which was a little underwhelming to be honest. It did give decent length but I was hoping for more volume. I filled in my brows with the ColourPop Precision Brow PenciL in shade Bangin’ Brunette. This is a fabulous product! Just as good as the Benefit brow pencil, but at a fraction of the price! And lastly, for the lips, I tried out the new IsaDora Liquid Matte lipstick in shade Berry Babe. Gorgeous berry rose shade with a very comfortable, long stay matte formula, loved this from the first application itself!



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin 3



everyday fresh makeup - indian skin 7


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии