Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Knitting: How was my MK knitting hats

- апреля 28, 2020

Well it passed! Fun and positive! I think everyone left happy, though a little tired ))



But first things first.



I was very worried about MC. Still... This is my first experience of such a plan. I always thought that I can't explain, and there are going to tell you how to knit a beanie, still not the easiest to implement.



My task was complicated by the fact that the girls who came to me MK has never held needles in their hands. Then I really was scared. I was lucky that it was girls that I know and who know me... (although it's probably more scared than me, sometimes I'll be sooooo strict)))



And here we all are in a wonderful Studio Fashion Art Boutique All ready to start classes.



The process has begun. Chose a color and go for work. Oh, how hard it was to start. I was so afraid, so afraid... But I was lucky with my students! They asked questions and... knit-knit-knit!



So we were fascinated by this occupation that he spent in the Studio as much as 6 hours))). Drank tea, ate cookies, chatted and... knitting hats.



The funniest was the exclamation of one of the participants when she missed the loop:



Whole life flashed before my eyes!!!!!!!



Knitters around the world will understand )))))



Beanie we're not done, not enough time )))) Hat was not easy, the pattern is difficult, but the girls did! Ryadochek for row toward their goal and hope that this winter they'll pomagajut in hand-bound cap.



Thanks to my students for the great time! Thanks to the Studio Art Fashion Boutique!



Hope to see you soon!



Geox Launches Noovae Super Comfortable Sneakers

What to wear in the summer of 2018 to work. 9 contemporary ideas that should be in your wardrobe

An unusual restaurant, Italian food, Osteria Francescana

Drawing-a-box-with-autumn-novelties-from-avon







Homeffamily. blogspot. com

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии