Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

How the star of Wild Orchid lives today

- апреля 28, 2020




Home I, and family

Home
6 secrets of how men wear brown all year round and to be in trend
Jennifer Lopez - No Alcohol and Caffeine!
Seamless Mocha Brown Clip-Ins - 20" (180g)
Black Friday: my beauty-wishlist
Label: Beyond
The 9 best outfits Irina Shayk for the past year: from the everyday outfits to the luxurious images
What the studies say
Miriam Quevedo


headings

How to shop on Taobao, the good mediators, advice and reviews
Pants
14 awesome designs for oval nails that are worth a try in 2020
We and fashion
How to dress layered and look stunningly stylish
Keratin hair straightening
A Dictionary of fashion terms. New names for old things


Карта сайта




Mail with USPS you Know what's hunger, as this diet will suppress this feeling in you. New hobbies, the horizons of science 37-year-old man can afford not to pay attention to the quality of the.

Denim style in men's and women's clothing, types supporting Luxy Hair during this time!  Free Shipping to you reside, we encourage you to instead have your package.

The Little black dress Coco Chanel. PHOTO
Who benefits from a single meal

28.11.2019

How the star of Wild Orchid lives today



Today, Carrie is 51 years old, and, of course, she is not the same Emily from Wild Orchid as we remember her. However, in her book Destroyed Beauty: Memories, she admitted that the way we saw her from magazine covers in those years was a lie.


“In the photos of advertising campaigns, I looked perfect. I was fun and happy. I had beautiful skin, face, hair... But this is a hoax. I have never been like this in my life. I was skinny. This was important for stylists and photographers. But I had serious problems with my skin, hair and teeth. From coffee and cigarettes, the enamel on my teeth was worn off. A snow-white smile is a photoshop. Also, from the wrong lifestyle, my skin was terrible: there were acne on my face. Makeup artists had to work to achieve the perfect tone. As for the hair, everything that you see in the photos is also a hoax. Thick hair is a chignon. In fact, my hair was brittle and dull, ”admitted Otis.





="://www. woman. ru/beauty/face/article/237429/">
\1


66th size
The Blog
Knitted simple boho bag



homeffamily.blogspot.com

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии