Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Faces canada Archives - The Pink Velvet Blog - Beauty Blog

- апреля 05, 2020




  • Beauty
  • makeup
  • Makeup Fixer
  • review

FACES Ultime Pro Makeup Fixer – Review

  • 2 months ago
  • Read Time: 4 minutes
  • by Niharika Verma
  • 2 comments
faces canada Archives - The Pink Velvet Blog - Beauty Blog

FACES has always been one of my favorite brands. It is like I can go blindly with FACES Canada Products. Their products never disappoint and have their own vibe and class. I have been using FACES Ultime Pro Makeup Fixer…

Continue reading
  • Beauty
  • makeup
  • review
  • swatches

FACES Ultime Pro Second Skin Foundation – Review and Swatches | 01 Ivory

  • 1 year ago
  • Read Time: 4 minutes
  • by Niharika Verma
  • 1 comment

FACES Ultime Pro Second Skin Foundation I am a person who loves a lightweight foundation with a natural skin-like finish. I am not much into matte or dewy foundations. Because I go very light with my base makeup, I was…

Continue reading
  • makeup

FACES Canada Paraben-Free and Alcohol-Free Makeup Remover Wipes – Review

  • 1 year ago
  • Read Time: 4 minutes
  • by Niharika Verma
  • Leave a comment

FACES Makeup Remover Wipes – Review We all love the process of putting on makeup but it is equally important to take it off completely for a problem-free skin. On my recent visit to NewU Store, I saw FACES Makeup…

Continue reading
  • makeup
  • review
  • swatches

FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder Review and Swatches – Shade Natural Beige 05

  • 2 years ago
  • Read Time: 6 minutes
  • by Niharika Verma
  • 3 comments

FACES Ultime Pro Mineral Loose Powder – Shade Natural Beige 05 The most top rated loose powder on Nykaa! Right? I have Combination to Oily skin and I’ve been using compact powders till date to set or to finish or…

Continue reading

Need to Buy Personal Care Essentials During Quarantine? Nykaa is Delivering Them

  • Leave a comment

Tried these ColourPop Cosmetics Best Selling Eyeshadow Palettes Yet?

  • 2 comments

How to Maintain a Healthy Diet During Self-Quarantine

  • 2 comments

Lever Ayush Thick and Long Growth Shikakai Shampoo Review

  • 2 comments

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии