Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Three beauty things I avoid

- августа 26, 2019




Featured

Three beauty things I avoid






If you’ve been following along here for very long you probably already know that I am not a big believer in beauty “rules”. I figure if you feel pretty that’s the goal and you’re reaching it. Rules need not apply.


Buuuuut sometimes there are things that gain popularity that I think make life more complicated while also making me feel LESS pretty. So I’m calling a few of those out in this video!


If you’ve got some of your own I’d love to hear about them!




Also I wanted to say thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my last post. So happy you’re still here! Thank you so much for all of the kindness and support, always!








You Might Also Like











Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии