Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Summer’s Best Natural Skincare & Makeup Roundup

- августа 19, 2019





Coming out of the first month of summer and I’m feeling all glowy and ready to share what natural skincare I’ve been loving during my holidays — and what natural skincare I’ve taken with me on my trip to Bali and beyond (the products I’ve not spoken about on here before). Hope you enjoy the latest and greatest!













RMS Luminizing powder is a glorious version of their liquid luminizer mixed with bronzer, now in powder form. The formula is super silky, and provides a very youthful, dewy look. It is a beautiful alternative for those who prefer powder (especially for those hot, sweaty, summer days). I love wearing this bronzer on the high cheekbones, upper forehead and on the bridge of my nose – I use it slightly more sparingly than a traditional bronzer, as it’s a two-in-one: bronzer + highlighter.













Decadent is the only word I can use to begin to describe the Palo Santo Body Butter from Annmarie Skincare. This, hands-down, must be the most luxurious body butter I’ve ever used. It has now taken up residence in my bathroom permanently as one of my favourites.  It is thick, luxurious and melts like butter on the skin (without feeling greasy).









Their exquisite formula includes shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, kukui nut oil and macadamia oil. This creates seriously hydrated skin (perfect for parched skin post sunshine). The essential oils are just a bonus — palo santo, cardamom, vetiver and nutmeg— are an absolutely intoxicating blend. Love, love, love!













Like taking a vitamin for the skin, Indie Lee’s Daily Vitamin Infusion is humming with nutrients. The blend is great for soothing and brightening (which I love in the summer, as the sunshine can increase the need for soothing products). The rose and avocado oils bring in the moisture, as does the squalene (cruelty-free, of course, sourced from olives and sugar cane) and ceramide (the waxy substance our skin is partially composed of, is sourced from wheat germ). The added vitamin C leads to a brighter complexion, to keep you glowing, au naturel.













Gemstones in my luminizer? Love! This high vibe luminizer from Kora Organics is giving me all the feels. In the summer, I have a little obsession with luminizers… I can’t get enough of the glow. I’ve been using Kora Organic’s Rose Quartz Luminizer on my upper cheekbones, nose bridge and on my lips like a gloss this summer. The luminizer also comes in clear quartz and amethyst, in the case you want to try our some different tones. The soft pink in the rose quartz is really lovely and the formulation is super creamy thanks to castor oil, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil and sunflower seed oil.













It’s inevitable there is going to be some natural damage done to the skin in summer months (even if you’re diligent with avoiding the sun at peak hours, and slathering on your non-nano sunblock). For this reason, I’ve been using Kypris Beauty’s Moonlight Catalyst in the evenings, to help restore my complexion overnight. This is especially important for us freckled gals or those who see hyperpigmentation post-sun exposure. Hawaiian sea algae extracts are hydrating while fermented pumpkin enzymes help minimize discolouration.  Biomimetic EGF peptides and botanical actives smooth, with zero irritation. Essentially this beautiful natural skincare product is doing the gentle (and effective) exfoliation during the night, without any of the harmful effects of chemical exfoliation.













With all those planes, having a good hand cream is e-s-s-e-n-t-i-a-l! I have been a long-time lover of Weleda’s Skin Food, as seen here and a few other places including my Instagram stories. Well, Weleda upped their game with the creation of an old favourite and brought out the light version of Skin Food – a slightly less thick and therefore less greasy version of their cult favourite. I’m equally in love with this natural skincare version, as it absorbs more quickly, and is lighter. I loved this addition to my travel essentials and will continue swapping between Skin Food light in the summer and Skin Food regular in the winter months when the dry skin needs some deeper nourishment.





Lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this round-up!





Sending love,





X





K







Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии