Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Makeover Monday – Kathryn

- августа 21, 2019



Before & Afters

Makeover Monday – Kathryn






Since yesterday was a holiday I think today can totally count as Monday, Right?


Let me introduce you to this beautiful woman, Kathryn. I cannot get over her gorgeous bone structure and perfect nose!



Sprayed Tomas Self Tanning Mist:


I wanted to give her a more summery glow because… well, we all know I’m obsessed with a tan, but also I wanted to match up her chest which makes everything look more natural. It’s very common for the face and the décolletage to be a different shade for various reasons. I like to start by bringing them closer together so I’m not fighting either one!


Next I used Trust to fill in her brows a wee bit thicker and feather them a bit.


On her eyes I dusted Basic into both top and bottom lash lines with the dome end of the I shadow everything brush. I love how this defines the eye without looking harsh. Sometimes I even drag it down a little further to create a faux-undereye circle, It sounds crazy but I swear it looks so pretty and natural! (I’ll show you what I mean if you’re interested!)

I used Sabrina on her inner corner and brow bone to brighten


For her skin I used Olive contour foundation, Amber highlight foundation, Nude blush & Rose Gold illuminator. Then I brightened up a little more with Aura right under her eyes and between her brows.


On her lips I used the Multitasker and Indigo to create a shadow on the outer edge of the lip and Desert Sunset blush to fill.


Hope you have a lovely week!









You Might Also Like






Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии