Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Mai’s Top 5 “Ride or Die” Products

- августа 22, 2019

I’m not usually a “Ride or Die” chick – ask my hubby, he’ll tell you- I like to try all the new things. That said, I am so glad that e.l.f. cosmetics has created so many of my personal ride or die products that always have my back- and for a great deal! Keep reading to find out what my top 5 absolute, favorite e.l.f. products are.


#1 EYES:  Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette – Sunset ($10.00)


I died a little when I saw this eyeshadow palette. I mean, the color range is just so up my alley. I use this eyeshadow palette for any mood and at any time because it is oh so versatile.


This eyeshadow palette contains 10 colors with a mix of shimmer and matte finishes which makes it so easy to create multiple eyeshadow looks. It includes transition shades for blending, deeper tones for defining, lighter tones for highlighting, and various lid shades.  And let’s not forget the mirror in this palette – e.l.f. got us covered babes.


#2 LIPS:  Lip Plumping Gloss ($5.00)


Let’s face it – EVERYONE is looking for that perfect gloss. Well, look no further because e.l.f. has got our backs! I am a total lip junkie; I’m so picky when it comes to lip products and this one was “IT”.  YASSSSS, this is THE “IT” gloss!


This lip gloss is available in 5 natural, wearable shades – my fave has got to be “Mocha Twist”, but you do you boo. The formula of this gloss helps plump, smooth and hydrate your lips.  It can be worn beautifully alone or on top of lipsticks. It gives your lips a high-shine gloss without feeling sticky. Sounds amazing right?!


#3 FACE:  Flawless Finish Foundation ($6.00)


I know, I know HOW?!?!?!?!  A six-dollar foundation that would give you a flawless finish?!  Yes, that is exactly what this is. I wear this foundation for any occasion- like, I wear it to work, just to sit and do laundry at home, to nightlife events- you name it and I would rock this foundation there.  I really love it that much.


This foundation comes in 11 shades that ranges from “Light Ivory” to “Ebony”.  It is oil-free, has a lightweight formula, and sets to a semi-matte finish. Oh, do you hear that???  I think this foundation is calling your name!


#4 BROWS:  Instant Lift Brow Pencil ($2.00)


I remembered when this brow pencil first launched; I knew immediately that it was a must-try.  I couldn’t put this brow pencil down since!  I mean, a two-dollar brow pencil with an amazing formula that is pigmented with a spoolie, ummmm, YASSSSS PLEASE!!!!


This brow pencil comes in six shades: Blonde, Taupe, Cool Brown, Neutral Brown, Brunette, and Deep Brown, so you’re sure to find your shade!  It’s very easy to use to fill in the brows either naturally for an everyday-brow look or if you just add a little bit more pressure while filling in your brows, you’ll find yourself with some defined, bold brows. It’s all up to you!


#5 SPRAY:  Beauty Shield Daily Defense Makeup Mist ($8.00)


After hours and hours of face-beating, the worst thing you can do is – not set that makeup! I don’t know about you, but I cannot walk out the door without setting my face. And my current favorite way to do so is by drowning myself in this makeup mist.


This makeup mist sets makeup beautifully and can be used to refresh your makeup throughout the day.  It smells so amazing and sprays out mist evenly for an easy application. This is one setting spray that I actually feel do really help with the longevity of your makeup.  It’s safe to say that this is my Holy Grail makeup setting spray.


So, that wraps up my top 5 “Ride or Die” e.l.f. Cosmetics Products.  Which e.l.f. product(s) are you most excited to try out?



About Mai: 


Mai Yang (@mmaiohmmai) is a beauty junkie and  mother to three little “mini-Mais”. Every day, she strives to chase her dreams of becoming a successful beauty influencer in this huge, ever-growing beauty world. She is a strong believer of self-love and self-confidence and she loves how makeup can instantly enhance one’s natural beauty. She loves everything about the beauty world, and cannot wait to continue to influence and be influenced by the many others who share the same passion as her.



Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии