Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

I Tried the FOREO LUNA 2 and Here’s My Review

- августа 12, 2019

Post Pregnancy Skin Care


The past few months with the pregnancy, I’ve laid low on the skincare front. Now that the baby is out and about though- I’m slowly but surely getting back to my routine especially at night. In fact, those few minutes at night are literally the only “ME” time I seem to get so it’s almost therapeutic for me – away from the spit ups and the diaper changes, and the sleepless nights – I indulge in a little spa for my face. (Also, once you have slept only four hours you need to take extra good care to ensure your skin doesn’t look dull and sallow).


My skincare routine


Anyway, so if you are familiar with my skincare routine you would know I double cleanse every night. It’s one thing that ensures I wake up with squeaky clean skin (well, that and healthy eating but let’s face it the former is easier to do :p). So when I heard about the FOREO LUNA 2, I knew I wanted to try it – I mean a facial cleansing brush that exfoliates, removes dead skin cells and also has anti ageing properties? Yes please!


FOREO LUNA 2 for Normal Skin


The FOREO LUNA 2 for Normal Skin


I chose the one for normal skin, and tried it with my favourite Kiehl’s Daily Facial cleanser. Basically you wet your face, apply cleanser to it, and then wet the LUNA 2. Once activated to your desired speed you spend around 15 seconds on each zone. The device will pause 3 times; this is when you know you are done.  First of- I expected this to feel harsher on the skin than it does. The bristles are actually silicon so they have this pulse like feeling rather than an abrasive scrub like feeling – but at the same time they do an absolutely incredible job of removing dead skin cells and exfoliating. No kidding, you will see the visible difference with your skin looking squeaky clean without vs. with this brush. I dislike abrasive scrubs and my dermatologist strictly warns me against them as well so something that feels gentle but is still powerful enough is more than welcome.


Use the LUNA 2, with any of your cleansers. I use the Kiehl’s Daily Face cleanser.



Cleansing with Anti Ageing. That’s wow!


The LUNA 2 also claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The reverse side of the gadget is supposed to be used as an anti ageing device- it massages the face and I like using this with my serum. So I apply the serum to my face and to ensure my serum has penetrated into my skin, I use LUNA 2 to gently massage the serum into my skin for plump, soft skin.


Secret Santa for radiant skin 


While the anti ageing claims can only be verified over extended usage, I can definitely say within a few days of using this that I definitely saw my skin look more awake and radiant the next morning. I know this because my mom looked at me and actually commented that I looked well rested for once :p. Also, major props for how easy it is to use- with a baby you can’t have extended skincare routines and this one literally takes a few seconds and swish, you are done. This one is definitely going to be part of my skincare routine and I know it’s going to go in my travel bag as well for when I need a quick refresher.



Skincare and baby care go hand in hand for a blogger :p


FOREO LUNA 2 for my squeaky clean skin


Where to buy LUNA 2


In India, LUNA 2 is available exclusively on Sephora stores and nnow.com. However, you can also spot LUNA 2 globally at duty-free airport stores and can also buy from foreo.com.









Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии