Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Summer Uniform – From Work to Weekend

- июля 07, 2019

T

The perfect summer uniform!  From work to weekend, it’s a great mix of volume and color.



I’m very fortunate to have jobs (both at WLB and Artemis) that give me freedom to dress in whatever I want.  I remembered my old Wells Fargo banking days when this was not an option.  I wore this copper set to work and then dinner afterwards, and was stopped multiple times by curious minds all complimenting the style and design.



I switched out my suede pumps and work bag for leather sandals and a PVC bag for the weekends.  This outfit works so well with casual elements as well.  To be honest with you, I love sets.  They make dressing so easy and they’re great worn as separates.



And the best part – Marissa Webb is on sale (plus many designer items up to 40% off) right now.  Below are some of my favorites.  Enjoy!

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии