Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Memo 370: 6 Tiff Tips For Shopping Sample Sales

- июля 07, 2019

thewerkplaceullajohnsonembroidereddress-5


thewerkplaceullajohnsonstripeddress






Fifty percent of the items that I’m wearing in these two looks are from Sample Sales. Yes, you’ve got it. I’m a Sample Sale shoppah.



I recently attended a workshop at ="https://rstyle. me/+CiykG0nwY55WZJnOwyf3kA">The Real Real about sustainability and one of the major keys for being sustainable was buying well. Basically, it was said that when you purchase well, the pieces are more likely to last. Hello, my name is Tiffany and I like nice sh*t! Ok.



A sample sale is a really good way to buy well and save a whole lotta money. Let’s get into these tips, shall we?

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии