Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Here’s What You Can (Binge) Watch This Weekend

- июня 11, 2019




We have rounded up our favorite shows that we have binge watched recently. If you plan on staying in this 4th of July weekend, join us on watching these shows over some popcorn or guac and chips.



Stranger Things, duhh





I feel like this doesn’t need much introduction. The newest season came out on July 4th so it’s perfect for binging. I would recommend this even for people that aren’t into Sci-fi because it’s full of suspense and the kids are freaking cute. Duh



Fleabag





This show is addicting. I started watching it one Saturday afternoon and did not leave my couch until I finished the entire season (well… except for when I got up to get snacks). I actually cried at the end because the show was over. Yeah it’s THAT GOOD.



Nathan For You





The humor on this show is a bit dry but it’s so witty and clever. All the skits will definitely leave you LOL. Perfect for anyone who just want some light-hearted comedy.



Killing Eve





You will enjoy this one if you are into thrillers.



="https://blockads. fivefilters. org">Let's block ads! ="https://blockads. fivefilters. org/acceptable. html">(Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии