Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested for Assaulting Dad Kevin Hunter

- мая 01, 2019

Wendy Williams’ family matters just got heated. The talk show host’s estranged husband Kevin Hunter, with whom she is in the middle of a divorce, and their son, 18-yeaer-old Kevin Jr. got into a fight and things turned physical.

[RELATED: Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Moving Out of Sober House and Back on the Loose After Filing For Divorce]

According to TMZ, the  police were called when father and son got into it in a store parking lot in New Jersey on Tuesday night. The two had gone to the store together where they got into an argument. Sources told the site that Kevin Sr. allegedly put Kevin Jr. in a headlock, and he punched his dad in the nose to get out of the headlock.

Kevin Sr. reached out to TMZ telling them,”I love my son very much and I will not be pursuing this matter legally. Things are not always how they appear.”

The police confirmed to TMZ that Kevin Jr. was arrested for assault.

Wendy filed for divorce from Kevin after 21 years of marriage. Kevin had reportedly fathered a child with his mistress during their marriage. According to court documents, obtained by Page Six, Williams and Hunter are splitting because of “irreconcilable differences.” Williams, who resides in Livingston, NJ, is seeking to establish an “appropriate amount of child support” as well as “other further relief as the Court deems fair and equitable.”

[RELATED: Wendy Williams Reveals She’s Living in a Sober House Amid Struggle With Addiction]

At the time, Kevin came out with a statement of his own.

“28 years ago I met an amazing woman—Wendy Williams. At the time, I didn’t realize that she would not only become my wife, but would also change the face of entertainment and the world,” he said.  “I have dedicated most of our lives to the business empire that is Wendy Williams Hunter, a person that I truly love and respect unconditionally. I am not proud of my recent actions and take full accountability and apologize to my wife, my family and her amazing fans. I am going through a time of self-reflection and am trying to right some wrongs.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии