Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Video Tutorial : Long Lasting Summer Makeup

- мая 22, 2019

June 28, 2014 20 Comments

Hey everyone!



Hope you are having a good weekend! I have a new tutorial for you – a Long lasting summer makeup looK that is perfect for a weekend outing with family or friends. All the products that I’ve used here perform quite well on my oily skin – especially the base products that keep my skin even and fresh even through hot humid weather.



This is a no foundation look so you don’t have to worry about liquid foundation sliding and slipping off your face in the heat. You can easily tailor this look for a more office appropriate look by using a neutral lip color. Hope you like the tutorial! Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more beauty videos!


video tutorial long lasting summer makeup Video Tutorial Long Lasting Summer Makeup Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии