Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Video : Festive Makeup Tutorial | Navratri Special

- мая 18, 2019

September 29, 2014 14 Comments

Hey everyone!



I have a new Video tutorial for you today! I know its been a while since my last video. The September Challenge was keeping me really busy and I was also facing some issues with my computer. I have a new system now so hopefully we’ll have loads of new videos in the coming month. This new video is a Simple festive look that you can create easily and quickly. With the festive season in full swing, I hope you will find this useful!



 

 



 

 

the bridesmaid look - indian wedding makeup - soft festive makeupThe Bridesmaid Look – Indian Wedding Makeup – Soft Festive Makeup Continue Reading


1 2 317


CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии