Tarabel Marrakech


Tarabel Marrakech


Tarabel Marrakech


This beautiful property is the third and last riad we visited during our week in Marrakech.


Tarabel Marrakech



the viennese girl interior design travel blog



fine art photography jewelry



If there is one thing that I want to achieve with The Viennese Girl photography travel blog, that is to make you dream, motivate you and inspire you to do more, to do better. I can only achieve this through my photographs. For this reason, I am seeking magical places like Riad de Tarabel that will give me the opportunity to create beautiful imagery.


riad interior design


If you ever find yourself in this beautiful property, don’t miss a traditional Moroccan hamam. We tried it and we absolutely loved it.



the viennese girl travel blog Vienna





the viennese girl travel blog vienna


Tarabel Marrakech


Frankly I could spend days and nights taking photos in this gorgeous riad.


Tarabel Marrakech


Many thanks to Mr. Laurent and Tarabel Marrakech for letting me photograph this enchanting house.


More on Instagram