Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Summer Treatments at Jean-Claude Biguine Salon & Spa | Nykaa Beauty Services

- мая 09, 2019

March 30, 2017 8 Comments

summer treatments at jean-claude biguine salon & spa, nykaa beauty services



Hi everyone! We all know Nykaa. com as the powerhouse of beauty products and tons of useful content. What you may not know about Nykaa is their Beauty Services feature which allows you to browse and book services online with any of the Nykaa partner salons and spas. The process is very simple and convenient, allowing you to book the services of your choice in a few clicks. You get a discount of 10-20% when you book a service through Nykaa, giving you a neat saving, especially when you are booking premium services. I am a big fan of Jean-Claude Biguine Salon & Spa, I’ve always had a wonderful experience at their salons. So when Nykaa invited me to try out the Beauty Services feature, I immediately chose JCB as my choice of salon. You can choose your city and specific location and you are directed to a page where you can see all the services listed at that particular location.



summer treatments at jean-claude biguine salon & spa, nykaa beauty services



summer treatments at jean-claude biguine salon & spa, nykaa beauty services



summer treatments at jean-claude biguine salon & spa, nykaa beauty services



With the temperature already reaching scorching levels, I decided to go with some hydrating treatments for my hair and body. The Hydrating Hair Spa I chose, also known as the System Professional Reborn Treatment, is an ultra-hydrating repair treatment for dry and damaged tresses. We started with a hair consultation with the lovely Afreen being my stylist for the day. After a quick chat about my hair type, concerns etc, she shampooed my hair to cleanse the hair and scalp before applying the treatments. She then used 3 products in succession along the lengths of my hair – the Hydrate Infusion (a concentrated serum-like fluid), the Repair Emulsion (a light emulsion for treating damage) followed by the Hydration Masque.

 


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии