Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Pastel Mint green nails with Colorbar Nail color Exclusive 15 : NOTD and Review

- мая 15, 2019

March 30, 2012 15 Comments

Hey everyone!



I’ve been lately getting a lot of requests for recommendations for Green and Pastel shades. I’d picked up this shade from Colorbar long time back just for the sake of picking up something green and pastel and I have to admit, I really like it! I’m not a fan of pastels in general apart from clothing and had never tried a pastel nail enamel before but I’m so glad I did!



Price : Rs 150 (available at Stylecraze. com for Rs 135)


pastel green nails with colorbar exclusive nail color no.15 notd and reviewPastel green nails with Colorbar Exclusive nail color no.15 NOTD and Review Continue Reading

1 2 314


CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии