Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

My experience at The Four Fountains Spa, Malad

- мая 23, 2019

February 27, 2013 4 Comments

The Four Fountains Spa is located on Link Road a little distance away from Inorbit Mall. You can smell the aroma of the spa even before you step into it. I was greeted by the staff once I arrived at the Spa and offered water. Once I sat down, Sana who manages the reception area walked me through the different services available at the Spa. The therapies have been classified under – De-stressing, De-Toxification, Immunity and Beauty. And then there are holistic packages which are of a longer duration than the other therapies. I chose to go for the Relax package which consists of a full body Swedish Massage and a head-neck-shoulder massage (1.5 hour duration).


my experience at the four fountains spa, maladMy experience at The Four Fountains Spa, Malad Continue Reading

1 2 312


CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии