Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Mango Mania and a little bit of champagne : My first Avon purchase

- мая 06, 2019

May 31, 2011 61 Comments

Hi everyone!



I recently made my first Avon purchase and I’m loving each and every product I bought. I picked up 3 nail paints from the Simply Pretty range taking advantage of the offer- ‘Sweet Pink’ , ‘Champagne Shimmer‘ and ‘Mango Mania‘. Also picked up a lipstick from the Simply Pretty range ‘Mango Mania‘. My Avon representative Jinal also gave me Avon Naturals Wild apple and grape hand and body lotion as a free gift with my purchases. Thank you Jinal 🙂



Mango Mania is a coral-brick shade that instantly brings warmth to the face. Its neither too bright nor too dull, just has the right amount of orange tone and looks beautiful worn as it is. It is the sort of shade that’ll suit all skin tones. Thank you Natasha for recommending this shade to me 🙂


Avon simply pretty lipstick 'Mango Mania' FOTD Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии