Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Makeup Look : Colors of Autumn

- мая 10, 2019

November 28, 2014 44 Comments

Hey everyone!



We’re almost into winter now and I wanted to do a Rich autumnal look inspired by the fiery warm colors of autumn. I used mostly Fyrinnae products for the lips and eyes to achieve the colors I wanted. For the eyes, I used a rich Burnished gold with a Burgundy smoky edge and for the lips, I chose a muted Brick color. To tie the look together, I kept the cheeks very warm and glowy with Dior Harmonie de Blush in Coral Riviera. Lastly, I accessorised this look with these Gorgeous tassel earrings that I have been loving lately!



What do you think of this look? Share your comments below!


makeup look - colors of autumn Makeup Look – Colors of Autumn makeup look - colors of autumn Makeup Look – Colors of Autumn Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии