Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

LYN Nail Lacquer : You Red My Thoughts (Review)

- мая 01, 2019

April 27, 2015 23 Comments

Hey everyone!



Today I’m reviewing a gorgeous red nail lacquer from the brand LYN (Live Your Now) which is a new range of high definition nail polishes that launched in India some time ago. These nail polishes are available in 100 beautiful colors with a variety of textures and finishes. Price : Rs 350 for 12 ml.



LYN can be purchased online on Nykaa. com, Purplle. com, Myenvybox. com and Juice salons across India.


lyn nail lacquer - you red my thoughtsLYN Nail Lacquer – You Red My Thoughts lyn nail lacquer - you red my thoughtsLYN Nail Lacquer – You Red My Thoughts Continue Reading

1 2 37


CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии