Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Range : First Impressions

- мая 05, 2019

July 31, 2014 13 Comments

Hey everyone!



In my latest video, I talk about the newly launched Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss range – a range of water based, light weight skin care products. I have just started using the products and here are my initial thoughts on the Reflection Serum, Gel Creme and Overnight Mask from the range ~

 

 


lakme absolute skin gloss rangeLakme Absolute Skin Gloss range  

 

To summarize : I love the packaging and the refreshing gel-like textures of these products. They feel lightweight yet quite hydrating on the skin and are great for summer/oily skin. But I do NOT like the heavy scent – especially when it comes to the overnight mask because it stays on the skin for a long time and the cologne-like scent lingers for a few hours.

 


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии