Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

How I manage my skin in Mumbai : My current Skincare favorites!

- мая 12, 2019

October 18, 2018 1 Comment

Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing some of my current skincare favorites with you. Some of these are new launches, some are just new to me, but all of these have been working very well for my combination skin.


skincare favorites for combination skinSkincare Favorites for combination skin

FOREO LUNA 2 for Cleansing



The weather has become exceedingly warm and humid in Mumbai, which always leads to my skin getting excessively oily, resulting in breakouts. I knew about the LUNA range of FOREO, and had reviewed the LUNA mini 2, about a year ago. Here’s the link, for those who haven’t seen it. Thankfully, the LUNA mini 2 worked wonders for my skin, and with the whole touching 30 phenomenon, I decided to upgrade my gadget into the next model, which is the LUNA 2. The cleansing brush comes in 4 variants, for every skin type and I’m glad there’s a variant for combination skin; I often face quite a bit of struggle when it comes to choosing products for combination skin!



TRIED & TESTED: MY VERDICT



What I like most about the FOREO cleansing brushes (since I’ve used two now) is the fact that they aren’t harsh and abrasive on the skin, unlike many others available in the market. Made with medically graded silicon, the bristles cleanse through the pores removing excess oil, grime and dirt, thereby making it the perfect skincare buddy and addition into my kit. As a beauty and makeup influencer, my biggest problem (also because of my skin type), was the constant feeling of my skin feeling oily, and lacking lustre. I noticed visible results, and the difference in my skin texture and tone after using it for a month.


foreo luna 2 - cleanser for combination skin - the cleansing brush, and anti ageing side)FOREO LUNA 2 – Cleanser for combination skin – the cleansing brush, and anti ageing side)

IS IT WORTH THE INVESTMENT?



The product undoubtedly is on the expensive side. However, with all that investment, what you get in return is a drastic improvement in your skins external health, and the best part is it comes with a 2-year warranty (which is very unlike the other brands available in the market). So, it is definitely a YES, from my side! You can get this at Sephora in India, in-store as well as Online.


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии