Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Range Experience

- мая 20, 2019

June 13, 2017 10 Comments

Hi everyone! Last week I was invited by Himalaya Herbals for a special hair care experience with their Anti Hair Fall range. Since hair fall is my biggest concern with regard to hair, I was quite looking forward to trying out the products. This range consists of 4 products – a hair oil, a shampoo, a conditioner and a leave-in cream. The products are enriched with natural ingredients known for strengthening the hair, ingredients such as bhringraj, palaash and amla. I clicked some pictures of my experiential, have a look below!



himalaya herbals hair spa experiential



himalaya herbals hair spa experiential



himalaya herbals hair spa experiential


Continue Reading




CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии