Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

FOTD : Indian Festive Makeup Look

- мая 04, 2019

August 18, 2016 43 Comments

Hi everyone! Wish you all a very happy Rakshabandhan! Today I created this festive Indian makeup look using deep chocolate and wine tones. I had a couple of new products to try out (items I picked up from the Nykaa Freedom sale) and thought of doing a dramatic traditional look. I created a soft smoky eye using the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice palette and finished out the eye look with an ultra glamorous pair of lashes. For the cheeks, I kept it simple a neutral, bronzy blush and completed the look with a matte wine lip using the LA Girl Flat Matte Pigment Gloss.


indian festive makeup lookIndian Festive Makeup Look indian festive makeup lookIndian Festive Makeup Look Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии