Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna : First Impressions

- мая 21, 2019

October 21, 2017 25 Comments

fenty beauty by rihanna



Hi everyone! Rihanna launched her makeup line, Fenty Beauty, a few weeks back and the beauty world can’t stop talking about it! The first batch of products were mostly complexion/face products along with a universal shade of lip gloss. I picked up a few of the products to try out (couldn’t resist all the buzz!). I placed my order directly on the Fenty Beauty websitE and used a mail forwarding service (ShipOutFromUSA. com) to get the products delivered from US to India.



I picked up the foundation in shade 270. Since its a fairly new brand, swatches of all the foundation shades together weren’t easy to come by so I had to make an educated guess to choose my shade. I also picked up the primer, the lip gloss and a highlighter duo. I haven’t tested the products properly yet but I wanted to share my first impressions of the products with you.



fenty beauty by rihanna



fenty beauty by rihanna



GLOSS BOMB – Universal Lip Luminizer ($18)



This comes in a universal rose-y beige shade with ultra fine shimmer and incredible shine. I do love a glossy lip and this nude shade gives a lovely juicy shine to the lips. Its not too opaque so I like using a mauve pink or deep rose lip stain underneath this to add some color. The texture is very comfortable; non-sticky and super hydrating. I was on the fence about how unique this would be (it’s a nude lip gloss after all), but there is something about it that makes me reach for it over and over. I think its the feel of the formula – it doesn’t sit in a thick, gloopy layer on the lips and instantly hydrates and softens the lips. I can see myself using this for a long time. I like the look of the packaging as well!



fenty beauty by rihanna


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии