Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash REVIEW

- мая 01, 2019

September 10, 2017 8 Comments

Hi, everyone! While I was growing up, Everyuth was one of those brands I was very familiar with. My mum used to religiously use the orange peel off mask every Sunday and sometimes she would let me remove the mask once it dried off. Peeling off that mask was super exciting for a 10-year old me. It’s been many years since I used Everyuth products, but I was recently sent a lovely hamper to try out, and I’ve been trying out their face washes and face packs since the past few days.



everyuth tulsi turmeric face wash



One of the products that I found myself reaching out for again and again is the Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash. The face wash is a gel-based product that comes in a transparent green tube packaging. The open flip cap shuts tightly, so there are no issues regarding spillage of the product if you decide to travel with it. I love gel-based face washes, and this is no exception. The consistency is quite thick, so a little pressure is needed to squeeze the gel out of the tube. It has a faint herbal fragrance, and it lathers well (but not too heavily).



everyuth tulsi turmeric face wash


Continue Reading




CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии