Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

DIY Indian Wedding Makeup Tutorial : Classic Red and Gold Makeup (VIDEO)

- мая 18, 2019

October 29, 2015 26 Comments

Hey everyone!



I recently collaborated with Nykaa. com for series of Wedding videoS and the first video in this series is a Traditional indian wedding look! Since I did my own makeup for my wedding, I thought it would be fun to show you how to create the classic red-gold look. The best part – all the products are easily available on Nykaa and its a fairly simple look that you can easily recreate!



Thanks to Nykaa for arranging such gorgeous styling, I loved being decked up all royal for this shoot!



Wardrobe: Dolly J



Jewellery: Anmol Jewellers (Polki Choker Set with earrings, bangles and rings), Minerali Store (Mathapatti, Haathphool and bangles)

 

 



 

 

diy indian wedding makeup tutorial - red and goldDIY Indian Wedding Makeup Tutorial – Red and Gold Continue Reading


Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии