Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Current Winter Skin care Favorites!

- мая 24, 2019

December 14, 2017 11 Comments

Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing a few of my current Winter skin care favorites. My skin gets very dehydrated in the winters so I’ve introduced some new products in my routine to keep it nourished and moisturized. Hope some of my recommendations are helpful to you.



img_6133



img_6136



There are two serums that I’m switching between these days. The Clarins Double Serum is excellent for the winters because of its oil-water hybrid texture. It is literally two serums, housed side-by-side, dispensing out from a single pump. It is an anti-ageing product, with high concentration of turmeric that helps with uneven tone as well as lines and wrinkles. My skin feels instantly softer and smoother when I use this. I alternate this with the Forest Essentials Soundarya Advanced Serum which is a little oilier than the Clarins one. It smells absolutely beautiful and supposedly contains actually gold bhasma for age control benefits. I would recommend this one for dry and mature skin. I only use it when my skin is feeling very dry.



img_6140


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии