Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

3 Party Looks for Indian skin | Video Tutorial

- мая 16, 2019

December 21, 2016 9 Comments

Hi everyone! As the year comes to an end, holiday season parties are on everyone’s mind. I’ve been really into doing Party makeup looks these past few weeks and here are 3 of my most recent videos for some party makeup inspiration. I love a red lip as it instantly brightens and lifts the whole face. To give a little party spin to a Classic red lip-winged liner combination, I added a thin Silver liner with the black. This look is really striking, definitely party-worthy and quite easy to do. You don’t need any eye shadows for this look! I used my favorite red lipstick – MAC Ruby Woo for this look. If you haven’t been keeping up with the news, MAC is now available at Nykaa. com 🙂

 

 


red lips christmas party lookRed Lips Christmas Party Look red lips christmas party lookRed Lips Christmas Party Look

Red Lips or smokey eyes may not be everyone’s cup of tea. For fans of a nude look, I did a Soft gold party look last week which pairs a soft brown lip with a gold eye. To add a little festive spin to it, I used a gold pigment over the eyes, with a soft cut crease. Winged liner always looks pretty and I made sure to use a generous bit of highlighter on the cheekbones for a golden glow.

 


gold party makeup lookGold Party Makeup Look gold party makeup lookGold Party Makeup Look

For those who love the drama of a black smokey eye, this Sparkly smokey eye look would be perfect! I generally don’t do black smokey eyes as they can be difficult to pull off but I loved how the silver pigment added some sparkle and shine to a flat smokey eye. To keep the focus on the eyes, I used a neutral blush and warm nude lip.

 


sparkly black smoky eyeSparkly Black Smoky Eye

Which of these 3 looks would you like to try out? My personal favorite is the red lip 🙂



Share your comments below!


Continue Reading

1 2


CORALLISTA

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии