Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Weight Loss Diaries Vol.24 : 3 week Progress

- апреля 28, 2019

August 31, 2014 59 Comments

Hey everyone!



Its been exactly 3 weeks since my last Weight Loss dairies update. During my last update, I was struggling a little with motivation since progress had been nil. In this update I’m happy to share that there has been some Progress and even though I’ve been slacking a little, the results are motivating me to get back on track full steam.


weight loss diaries vol.20Weight Loss Diaries

About 2 weeks back, we took a 2 day hiking trip to Mount Fuji (the highest peak in Japan) and that was really physically challenging for me and helped me shed some weight that wasn’t budging. There was lots of hiking and walking with restricted diet and that seemed to have helped my weight loss significantly. Since my last update, I have lost 3 kgs and 4.5 inches overall. I’m definitely feeling and looking a little bit slimmer and that is motivating me to be more regular with my workout and diet regime.



My Diet regime has been a little Erratic mostly due to lack of planning. I have not been restricting myself completely but somehow my body is still losing inches and weight. I just made sure to not completely let go of the entire diet plan if one meal goes wrong. But bad habits always catch up in time and I want to be more regular and clean with my diet in the coming week. A few hours dedicated to meal prep on Sunday always helps me set the tone for the coming week!


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии