Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Nicole Manning, Onda Beauty

- апреля 30, 2019


I’ve been fortunate to work with some wonderful women in the industry who have influenced and inspired me.


Eve Lom was the strongest influence in my early career, teaching me her technique in London. More recently, Megan Larsen has been a huge inspiration and mentor within the industry. Right now, I am enjoying working with Carla Oates and loving the energy she is bringing to ‘inside out’ beauty.


I loathe the idea that a small number of big companies could control the way people treat their bodies with products, and I’m loving that people are supporting real entrepreneurial thought in the beauty space. It allows great people to create great products and bring them to the market through businesses like Onda.”




Let's block ads! (Why?)

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии