Travel

Our Story

Gallery

Ceremony

Top reviews

Just Married

Fun Saturdays Vol.90 : 5 Random Things

- апреля 25, 2019

April 30, 2016 17 Comments chanel le blush creme de chanel (63) revelationChanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel Revelation

1. Are you wearing any makeup today?



I did a basic, quick look today using Lancome Cushion Foundation (reviewing soon), Clinique Loose powder, black liner & mascara, Chanel Cream blush in Revelation (love it!) and MAC Soar lip pencil blotted down on the lips.



2. Share your current favorite TV show.



My husband and I discovered The Blacklist earlier this week and its pretty good! Its a crime drama and if you enjoy thrillers, you’d like this one.



3. Do you use hand creams?



I didn’t use a dedicated hand cream for the longest time but recently I’ve been using The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector at bedtime and it feels seriously nourishing and wonderful on the skin. Its a bit heavy so its not something I would like to use in the day time.

 


Continue Reading

Вам также может понравиться

0 Коментарии